Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Airplane Time

I actually this on airplane number one (Chicago to London):

Well, we are on flight one of two, and we've still got a ways to go. I can't believe I am on my way to India. Four months ago, this seemed like a far off dream, and I am so glad God blessed me with the opportunity. So far we have spent about three hours on a bus (IN to Chicago), 7 hours in an airport, and now we've been on the plane for 3 hours. 

**SIDENOTE: While waiting, we played Euchre, and Joelle and I totally kicked butt against Noah and Ben, even though they said they were impossible to beat.**

I can't wait to see how God works in my life on this trip. I know he will do amazing things, but I'm extremely nervous. I hope all goes well. I also hope I get the opportunity to get to know Berea a LOT more. She is such an inspiring person, and I really hope that God uses this trip to help us grow closer. I think she will be a lot of help and guidance to me in India.  




No comments:

Post a Comment