Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Thought

After all this time, there is still one question that resounds in my head. One question that I can't seem to forget. It keeps me up at night. I can't stop praying about this one question. 

"How could YOU, the almighty, all-powerful, all-knowing, creator of the universe, let this happen?"

Today, God slapped me in the face with an answer. It's not, how could HE let this happen, it is, HOW COULD I? Because I sit here, in my wonderful home with everything I have ever wanted, and I'm doing nothing to stop what is happening. I am doing absolutely nothing to prevent those children from being in the situations they are in. Who am I to judge God, to ask Him why he does nothing, when I sit here, and I do the exact same thing I'm accusing Him of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment